Please Read Our Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of our guests at the time of booking to read our policies. Please be sure of your dates and travel plans before you book your stay with us. Once we have committed to hold a room for you, we will turn other inquiries away. Due to the size of our Bed and Breakfast, any cancellations greatly affect us. We appreciate your understanding of our policies as explained below:
- Reservation payment information: All online reservations require full payment at time of booking. We accept PayPal as form of payment. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to book with us. You will have the option to pay with your PayPal account or use a major credit card at time of booking.
- Cancellations: A $25 fee per room will be charged for all cancellations. No exceptions.
- Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to arrival date. If less than fourteen days and we reserve the right to charge a one night fee.
- Cancellations must be made verbally to Innkeepers.
- No refunds given to early departures. Once checked-in, there are no refunds.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive, we will consider that to be a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid.
- Use of the rooms and other areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests. Please, no visitors to guest rooms.
- Room charges quoted are for one or two guests per room.
- Pets and/or Animals- We regret that we are not able to permit pets of any kind in our Bed & Breakfast.
- No smoking allowed in any rooms of the house. You are more than welcome to smoke outside 8 feet from building entrances.
- We are not wheelchair accessible.
- No cooking allowed in rooms. A list of nearby restaurants within walking distance will be provided upon check-in.
- No candles allowed and no body oils on bedsheets.
- Rates, Check-in and Check-out Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are for one or two people and include a complimentary full and/or Continental breakfast according to arrival date.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year, including special event weekends.
- Check-in time is 2:30PM
- Check-out time is 11:00AM
- Children are welcome. All rooms are for 2 people maximum occupancy.
- No sleeping bags or cots can be brought into rooms.
- Personal items left behind: Please contact us if you have left any personal property behind. We will be more than happy to ship items back to you for a charge.
If you have any questions pertaining to our terms and conditions, please contact us via our contact form or by calling 812-682-6106.